Sunday, May 04, 2008

Today I got my first rejection.

Well....that's not true, not true at all. Today I got my first rejection that was more than just "We're sorry, can't include this in this issue." It was more like (in my words) "This is trollop. We would never publish you."

Oh well. I should get used to it. I know it is good, I know that it worth a damn.

Yesterday I met with Harris, we discussed (among other things) a piece I am working on. It was decided that it should be called I am secretly a middle-aged man. In reference to this book:
Because, really, I just want to be Steven Jesse Bernstein. I am working on recording above said poem and some other things with some friends, putting out an EP of poetry. Should be fun. If you want a copy, give me a hollar.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stupid people don't know what they're missing.

Anonymous said...

Chill Grrl. You rock the Marah Sauce!

-Juniper